Residential Window Cleaning
During the time that we’ve been in the window cleaning trade we’ve built a record of trust and reliability that can be seen by our numerous online reviews and client testimonials.
We have convenient payment methods and can meet with staff, agents or PA’s if as a homeowner you are unable to be present whilst the window cleaning is done. We also offer a key collection and drop-off service.
The services that we provide are professional, reliable, hassle-free and flexible.
We provide domestic window cleaning in
- South Kensington
- Earl’s Court
- Notting Hill
- Holland Park
Examples of the type of domestic window cleaning properties we clean are:
- 2 Storey Victorian properties with sash windows and bay windows.
- 3 storey Victorian properties with dormer extensions and large double sized sash windows.
- 4 storey Victorian terrace properties with bay windows and French doors.
- 5 storey Georgian properties with large multi-paned Georgian sash windows and French doors with balconies.
- 5 storey Mansion houses with large sash windows.
- Raised ground floor flat windows with difficult to access windows.
- 2 storey Mews house’s
We are also able to clean the windows of converted properties or contemporary properties that have large glass extensions, bi-fold doors, glass roofs, roof lanterns, Velux windows and glass partition walls and the glass areas of subterranean basements.
We regularly encounter the following style of windows during domestic window cleaning:
- Bay windows
- Victorian Sash windows
- Georgian Sash windows
- French windows
- Edwardian Casement windows
- Leaded windows
- Crittall windows
- Picture windows
- Velux windows