Residential Window Cleaning
During the time that we’ve been in this trade we’ve built a record of trust and reliability that’s seen in our online reviews and client testimonials.
The services that we provide are professional, reliable, hassle-free and flexible.
We have convenient payment methods and can meet with your staff, property managers or PA’s if you are not able to be present at the commencement of the window cleaning.
Examples of the type of residential window cleaning work that is undertaken are:
- 2 Storey Victorian properties with sash windows and bay windows.
- 3 storey Victorian properties with dormer extensions and large double sized sash windows.
- 4 storey Victorian terrace properties with bay windows and French doors.
- 5 storey Georgian properties with large multi-paned Georgian sash windows and French doors with balconies.
- 5 storey Mansion houses with large sash windows.
- Raised ground floor flat windows with difficult to access windows.
- 2 storey Mews house’s
We are also able to clean the windows of converted properties or contemporary properties that have large glass extensions, bi-fold doors, glass roofs, roof lanterns, velux windows and glass ballastrades and the glass areas of subterannean basements.
Some examples of the windows we clean are:
- Bay windows
- Victorian Sash windows
- Georgian Sash windows
- French windows
- Edwardian Casement windows
- Leaded windows
- Crittal windows
- Picture windows
- Velux windows
The areas we cover with our residential services are:
- South Kensington
- Earl’s Court
- Notting Hill
- Holland Park