Residential Window Cleaning
We provide bespoke residential/domestic window cleaning services within South West, West, Central and South East London.
The window cleaning experience we’ve gained since 2007 informs the approach we take to the residential window cleaning service we offer.
Throughout the years we’ve been in operation we’ve gained experience in cleaning properties in the most exclusive neighbourhoods in London. We’ve also built a record of reliability and trust which can be demonstrated by the many clients who return to us each year.
We go to great lengths to save you needed time and to provide a service that is professional, stress-free and seamless.
We’re able to meet staff or property managers on site if you are unable to be home when the cleaning commences, in some cases we may also be able to collect keys.
All payments for our services can be made online.
Examples of the residential window cleaning work that we do are:
- 2 Storey Victorian properties with sash windows and bay windows.
- 3 storey Victorian properties with dormer extensions and large double sized sash windows.
- 4 storey Victorian terrace properties with bay windows and French doors.
- 5 storey Georgian properties with large multi-paned Georgian sash windows and French doors with balconies.
- 5 storey Mansion houses with large sash windows.
- Raised ground floor flat windows with difficult to access windows.
- 2 storey Mews house’s
We are also able to clean the windows of converted properties or contemporary properties that have large glass extensions, bi-fold doors, glass roofs, roof lanterns, velux windows and glass ballastrades and the glass areas of subterannean basements.
Some of the types of windows we can clean are:
- Bay windows
- Victorian Sash windows
- Georgian Sash windows
- French windows
- Edwardian Casement windows
- Leaded windows
- Crittal windows
- Picture windows
- Velux windows
We clean the windows of residential properties in:
- South Kensington
- Earl’s Court
- Notting Hill
- Holland Park