At this point in time no one within Spick & Span Window Cleaning has tested positive to COVID-19 or are any displaying symptoms. Should this become the case we will follow the guidelines to self isolate for two weeks.
How we are responding?
We are still working, but so as to keep 2 metres (6ft.) away from other people we are cleaning windows on the outside only unless safe distances can be maintained inside.
We will be able to clean both your front and back windows externally only if we can gain access to these areas whilst keeping a distance of 2m metres, but preferably without coming through your property.
If we are unable to get to the back windows without coming through your property, or maintain at least a 2 metre distance, then we can offer external front window cleaning only.
If you have a side gate we can offer window cleaning front and back on the outside.
We want to assure all existing and potential clients that we are carefully monitoring the situation with COVID-19 and are following guidelines given by Public Health England, and the World Health Organisation and will review our current operations once we are informed that the current risks no longer exist.
What precautionary measures we are taking?
Until further notice we will only be taking bookings for external window cleaning only. By operating in this way we limit physical contact with others, minimise the risk of contracting/spreading the disease, and thereby follow Government directives.
Payment methods currently will not be accepted in person by cash, but be by online bank transfer or by credit or debit card, which you can make after we send you an invoice by email.
We are taking measures to protect ourselves and others by:
- Washing our hands with soap and water at the completion of work.
- Wearing gloves.
- Avoiding close contact with anyone who has a fever or a cough.
- Cordoning-off areas that we work to ensure 2 metres distance.
- Frequently cleaning and disinfecting touched surfaces and objects.
- Following other government directives.
What precautions you can take?
- Do not come out to greet us when we arrive at your property. Call us on the phone, or contact us by email instead.
- Open any open any side gates before we arrive, so as to limit contact.
Close all your windows in advance of the service, as we us a jet-wash system in most cases.
- Pay in advance for your service before we arrive or pay by BACS or by the link that we send when at your property.
- Understand that the measures we are taking right now are for all our benefit.
- Please be assured of our commitment to providing you with a safe and professional window cleaner service.
- If for any reason you feel unwell and need to cancel your appointment please give us advance notice so that we can reschedule your booking.